Bushidō Consulting can provide comprehensive support to enterprises starting from the start up stage.
From the preparation of business plans up to the implementation of detailed marketing and commercial deployment strategies.
Using our industry knowledge, service-offering expertise and capabilities, we can identify new business and technology trends and develop solutions to help our Clients within the international marketplace, in order to:
With a proven track record in a wide range of industrial sectors, we support the execution of organizational review initiatives, change management and market development projects, with the aim to improve and develop enterprises’ competitiveness:
- People and organization → Motivation, participation and engagement
- Innovation and new technologies → Quality and processes efficiency
- Product development and industrialization → Time to Market
- Supply Chain and business development → Profitability and sustainability
Bushidō Consulting is a professional consulting firm with knowledge and experience in the specialized area of assisting organizations to improve their practice of project, program and portfolio management.
– Agile and Traditional Project Management with Eugenio Rambaldi
Eugenio is founder of ISIPM – Istituto Italiano di Project Management and President of ASSIREP – Associazione Italiana dei Ruoli e Professioni di Project Management.
Our main targets:
- Assessment vs market best Project Management practices
- Identification of gaps
- Improvements in business performance and results
- Project Management culture as a key to innovation
- Development of Project Managers skills and competences
- Implementation of Project Management Information Systems
Organization and Processes Improvement
Capacities and competences of the two Partners Maurizio Agostini (Bushidō Consulting owner) and Roberto Azzani are effectively integrated and beneficial for enterprises.
Roberto has a profound industrial experience, having covered key managerial positions in the organization of automotive companies.
For 9 years, until 2021, in the role of Industrial Director by Red Bull Group: in the Scuderia Toro Rosso Formula1 Team before, then in the Scuderia AlphaTauri Formula1 Team.
Our consulting projects, developed over time, have reference customers operating in a wide field of market sectors:
- Automated thightening tooling systems
- Measuring sensors and systems technology
- Automotive driveline systems
- Manufacturing process tooling and fixtures
- Innovative automated vehicle parking solutions
- High precision turning and milling technology
- Industrial mechanical assemblies
- Molded thermoplastic components
- Sheet metal molding components and assemblies
- Molded rubber technical components
- Industrial automation systems
- Paper and cardboard printing and packaging solutions
- Buses and Trucks
- Industrial carpentry and sheet metal laser cutting
- Bathroom, kitchen and wellness series range of faucets
- Food industry sector producers
- Restaurants and catering services
- Technology and innovation consultancy services